Send in your spam and get the offenders listed
Forward the spam you receive to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 31 Aug 2016 02:05 AM PDT
Here's a post listing the five habits of the wealthy that helped them get rich. Their list includes:
1. They take risks.
My thoughts on each of these:
1. I'm not a big risk taker. In fact, I'd say I'm risk adverse/very conservative. That said, the few times I have taken what I consider to be a decent risk, it's paid off. Most notably, my rental properties are now the biggest source of my early retirement funds.
2. Yes, yes, and yes. I have consistently read throughout my working career in an effort to improve myself. And as I did, my career blossomed. Reading later translated into listening (audio books and podcasts) so I could consume even more material. For over 25 years my car was my university. Yes, I could have listened to music or talk radio, but I preferred to listen to non-fiction books. IMO this was one of the key reasons I was able to grow my income so dramatically.
3. I know the "old saying" that your income is the average of the five people you hang out with the most, but this has never been the case for me. Most of my friends are average, middle class people who make a lot less than I do. However, I did try to learn from the more successful people I'd meet at business events, seminars, church, you name it. I am always open to taking the wisdom of those who are where I want to be.
4. I've been reading/implementing The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) and I agree, there is power in a morning ritual. Combine that with getting up earlier than usual and you can get far more done than the average person -- and thus get far better results.
5. I have annual goals that I break down into daily habits. I actually set goals for these habits and track them via a point system on a spreadsheet. I know, it's a bit anal-retentive. But I know myself. If I set goals, monitor them, and have a reward (the points), I'll accomplish what I want to. If I don't, I won't. I set the goals at the end of each year and update major tasks quarterly. It works for me.
How about you? Do you follow any of these habits?
|You are subscribed to email updates from Free Money Finance.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. The Spam Archive website contains material for general information purposes only. It has been written for the purpose of providing information and historical reference containing in the main instances of business or commercial spam.
Lets beat spam together
Many of the messages in Spamdex's archive contain forged headers in one form or another. The fact that an email claims to have come from one email address or another does not mean it actually originated at that address! Please use spamdex responsibly.
Google + Spam | © 2010- 2017 Spamdex - The Spam Archive for the internet. unsolicited electric messages (spam) archived for posterity. Link to us and help promote Spamdex as a means of forcing Spammers to re-think the amount of spam they send us.
Our inspiration is the "Internet Archive" USA. "Libraries exist to preserve society's cultural artefacts and to provide access to them. If libraries are to continue to foster education and scholarship in this era of digital technology, it's essential for them to extend those functions into the digital world." This is our library of unsolicited emails from around the world. See https://archive.org. Spamdex is in no way associated though. Supporters and members of http://spam.abuse.net Helping rid the internet of spam, one email at a time. Working with Inernet Aware to improve user knowlegde on keeping safe online. | Link to us | Terms | Privacy | Cookies | Complaints | Copyright | Spam emails / ICO | Spam images | Sitemap