Send in your spam and get the offenders listed
Forward the spam you receive to email@example.com
Posted: 15 Nov 2016 02:05 AM PST
US News lists five things college career counselors wish students knew as follows:
1. The career center exists.
IMO, this is some decent advice, especially #3-5. Here are my thoughts on each:
1. The career process begins with why you pick a particular college. Hopefully it's because that college has proven itself to place graduates in the field you are studying. If not, then you are off to a bad start from the get-go.
2. Not much to say about this. Kind of a throwaway tip to me.
3. Yes! Practice makes perfect! Where it makes the most impact is during interviews, so develop a plan to practice and you will ace your interviews.
4. Of course. Again, this begins at the start. Picking a college is the first step in your 40-50-year career.
5. Networking is a skill that will help out of college and throughout an entire career. It's one of the seven steps anyone needs to take to grow their career.
One extra piece of advice: I'd suggest high school students check out the career centers at colleges they are considering and take into account each center's abilities/successes as part of their college selection decision.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Free Money Finance.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|
Many of the messages in Spamdex's archive contain forged headers in one form or another. The fact that an email claims to have come from one email address or another does not mean it actually originated at that address! Please use spamdex responsibly.