Send in your spam and get the offenders listed
Forward the spam you receive to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 15 Nov 2016 02:05 AM PST
US News lists five things college career counselors wish students knew as follows:
1. The career center exists.
IMO, this is some decent advice, especially #3-5. Here are my thoughts on each:
1. The career process begins with why you pick a particular college. Hopefully it's because that college has proven itself to place graduates in the field you are studying. If not, then you are off to a bad start from the get-go.
2. Not much to say about this. Kind of a throwaway tip to me.
3. Yes! Practice makes perfect! Where it makes the most impact is during interviews, so develop a plan to practice and you will ace your interviews.
4. Of course. Again, this begins at the start. Picking a college is the first step in your 40-50-year career.
5. Networking is a skill that will help out of college and throughout an entire career. It's one of the seven steps anyone needs to take to grow their career.
One extra piece of advice: I'd suggest high school students check out the career centers at colleges they are considering and take into account each center's abilities/successes as part of their college selection decision.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Free Money Finance.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. The Spam Archive website contains material for general information purposes only. It has been written for the purpose of providing information and historical reference containing in the main instances of business or commercial spam.
Lets beat spam together
Many of the messages in Spamdex's archive contain forged headers in one form or another. The fact that an email claims to have come from one email address or another does not mean it actually originated at that address! Please use spamdex responsibly.
Google + Spam | © 2010- 2017 Spamdex - The Spam Archive for the internet. unsolicited electric messages (spam) archived for posterity. Link to us and help promote Spamdex as a means of forcing Spammers to re-think the amount of spam they send us.
Our inspiration is the "Internet Archive" USA. "Libraries exist to preserve society's cultural artefacts and to provide access to them. If libraries are to continue to foster education and scholarship in this era of digital technology, it's essential for them to extend those functions into the digital world." This is our library of unsolicited emails from around the world. See https://archive.org. Spamdex is in no way associated though. Supporters and members of http://spam.abuse.net Helping rid the internet of spam, one email at a time. Working with Inernet Aware to improve user knowlegde on keeping safe online. | Link to us | Terms | Privacy | Cookies | Complaints | Copyright | Spam emails / ICO | Spam images | Sitemap