Send in your spam and get the offenders listed
Forward the spam you receive to email@example.com
Posted: 15 Dec 2016 02:05 AM PST
LinkedIn lists the top five signs you should leave your job as follows:
1) You Hate Going to Work
Ha! I've had all of these signs appear throughout my career. Sometimes much worse than others.
My take on these:
1. I have only had a few jobs where I really liked going to work and that was only for periods of time -- not my entire stay at a place. That said, I've only had a few times when I really HATED the job as well.
2. This has happened to me several times, unfortunately. I get a boss who just doesn't get it. It's usually after I've been at a company for some time and a new guy comes in. It hardly ever works out.
3. This was common early on but the second half of my career was pretty stable. I liked what I was doing for the most part and thus never really looked for a job until I had to.
4. I'm not really the envious type. I am happy for those who leave as it means they've found something better.
5. If you can't sleep, can't eat, etc. because of work, then work is out of control. Period. Been there, done that. Glad it's in my past.
So yes, I've experienced most of these. And they sure were signs that I at least needed to reconsider my employment at a given place.
How about you? Have you experienced any of these five?
|You are subscribed to email updates from Free Money Finance.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|
Many of the messages in Spamdex's archive contain forged headers in one form or another. The fact that an email claims to have come from one email address or another does not mean it actually originated at that address! Please use spamdex responsibly.